OUR TEN PROMISES
For those who have never had to utilize this kind of service – and we know many people did not even know such a service was available – this is a quick overview of what you can expect from The Workthreat Group, LLC.
- A free consultation. You can schedule an appointment here to start the process. We can talk over the phone or through instant messaging. We’ll help you decide if you have a real concern.
- We don’t have all the answers. Because of that we have developed many resources and if we can’t help you we probably know where to go – or tell you where to look – for someone more qualified to assist you.
- We avoid false positives. In other words, we won’t tell you something like, “Well, just to be sure, let’s error on the side of caution.” Instead, we will tell you if the person has a low, medium or high risk potential towards violence.
- We develop a profile of the subject. We will tell you what you can expect from this individual, how to approach them, how to handle them, if you do this they are likely to do that, and if their level of risk is likely to escalate or decrease in time.
- We will help you handle the situation. We will assist you with other necessary issues you may need to consider such as background checks; security and/or protection; how to discuss the issues with other employees, the media, family members, etc.; and even how to terminate if necessary.
- We are sensitive to cost containment. We have saved organizations hundreds and even thousands of dollars by doing a proper assessment so that unnecessary security, surveillance and/or lost productivity is avoided.
- We respond in a timely manner. One of the most common remarks from our clients is, “You always respond to our calls so quickly – it’s greatly appreciated.”
- We back our assessments. We will provide necessary reports and are always prepared to testify in court or other essential proceedings.
- We have experts to handle the aftermath. Crisis counselors (Spanish speaking too) and domestic violence experts are available.
- Monitoring. Courts and regulatory agencies expect you are going to monitor individuals you feel may be a problem…even after termination. We will assist in exploring realistic options to ensure appropriate compliance.