TWG helps businesses, governmental organizations, health facilities, Universities, schools and numerous other groups identify, handle and prevent all methods of incivility and potential volatileness in the workplace. Our business is to assist in the evaluation and elimination of threats and all potentials of violence to organizations and their personnel from insiders as well as outsiders. Our goal is to design, implement and provide the right tools to address an organizations specific, immediate, and long-term needs for both the safety and security of all involved within the work environment, while contributing to the overall company earnings through increased productivity and feelings of individual valuableness.
Dr. Michael Corcoran: The Workthreat Group, LLC
Our Problem-Solving Accomplishments
- Preparation, response and successful weaponless training for “Active Shooter” scenarios
- Assessing the true potential for violence of an individual (in excess of 10,000 cases).
- Assessing the appropriate amount of safety and security for facilities and sites
- Assessing and verifying if an employee can return to the workplace safely.
- De-escalation & communication techniques to deal with troublesome individuals
- Training to identify, approach and handle potentially volatile/suicidal individuals
- Training to approach and handle rudeness, bullying and/or harassment in the workplace
- Training and managing depression and domestic/intimate partner concerns
- Custom training videos of all our services to better meet compliance/regulatory demands
- Developing policies, procedures and training programs to mitigate liability in these areas and to meet regulatory guidelines
- Creating methods to encourage program acceptance and mindfulness by all to promote cultural change as required to advance successful modifications in the organization
(Our NDAs and usual respect for client confidentiality prevents publicly listing our clients. However, when requested, we ask permission of our clients in order to satisfy specific inquiries of successful past services.)
Our Primary Associates
Dr. Steve Albrecht, PHR, CPP, BCC, CTM:
Dave Benson: DJ Benson & Associates
Dr. Ryan Dunnigan: Dunnigan Psychological & Threat Assessments
Nancy Hasani, Esq.: Employment Matters Counseling & Consulting LLP